Here at plough leisure we want to make everyones stay as enjoyable as possible and are committed to providing suitable access for all our guests and pets whatever their individual needs we aim to accurately describe our faculties and services to give you the confidence and reassurance for your specific requirements to stay on Park with us
The main entrance to the park has level access the ramp is permanent on the shower and toilet block on our camping and Caravan field.
There is level access from The main entrance leading to the– static caravans– swimming pool– Laundrette– Kids play area– camping and caravan pitches with electric and now electric hook upsand the recreational field
Access with steps
- There are steps into our park office reception area.
- There are also steps leading into each static caravan.
- We have information Tourist packs In our park office to make visitors aware of the area
Level access camping and caravan field
- All of the pitches on the camping and Caravan field are level with a large area Surrounding
Plough leisure is suitable for
- Families of all ages ranging from adults to kids we are also pet friendly .
- Plough leisure is a medium size spacious static owners only caravan park and touring park faculties on the caravan park include a family heated outdoor swimming pool and a small splash pool for static caravan owners use only. there is a Laundrette children’s play equipment and recreational field for football and other ball games there are pubs and clubs in the immediate vicinity.
Plough Road, Minster On Sea,
Kent ME12 4JF
You can get to plough leisure by bus and train.
The nearest bus stop is a 150 yards from the property less than a five minute walk from plough leisure
The nearest train station is sheerness on Sea the train station is 3.7 miles from plough leisure
- You can get a taxi with Dovelin Cars by calling 07974665439. The taxi company has a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- You can get a taxi with A Cabs – Buxton by calling 0129870423. The taxi company has a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- We have a transfer service for visitors. We may be able to pick you up from the bus stop in Brassington.
- You will be able to get a taxi from various different taxi companies in the local area that will have wheelchair accessible vehicles please ask at the park office for more details
- We have a carpark there are accessible parking spaces the parking is less than 50 meters from the main entrance parking is free
- There is a drop-off point at the main entrance the drop-off point has a drop curb
- From the car park to the entrance there is level access
- The route is 1080mm wide or more
- There are tarmac and grass parking spaces available all around the park for unloading and manoeuvering
- From the street to the main entrance there is level access
- The Main entrance to the park has level access
- The office door is hung and manual
- When you arrive we are happy to help
Getting around outside
- From the main entrance leading to the camping and Caravan pitches there are no steps and no ramps
- From the main entrance to the recreational field there is level access
- The static caravans have steps or decking leading into each caravan
- As level access with 2 steps leading into the swimming pool
- As level access
- The laundrette door is hung and Manuel
Customer care support
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Tourist information packs are available at the park office
- Mobile phone network is great
- Emergency phone numbers are displayed in the display cabinet outside the park office which is on level ground